- Personal Identification Information
Intuitive Together may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources available on the Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. Users may, however, visit the Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
- Non-personal Identification Information
Intuitive Together may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, technical information about Users’ means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
Intuitive Together may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights under the GDPR regarding the processing of your personal information. These rights include the right to access, rectify, or erase personal data we hold about you, as well as the right to restrict or object to certain processing activities. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any questions
- How We Protect Your Information
Intuitive Together adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your Acceptance of these Terms
- Contacting Us
Effective May 20, 2023.